1.5 T Ultra Wide Open MRI
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a safe, simple and painless test that provides detailed pictures of the body without radiation. MRI is used to diagnose tumors, injuries and diseases of muscles and bones of the body.
Certain metal objects in your body are contraindications for having an MRI test. Please notify us if you have any of the following:
- Brain aneurysm clips
- Ear implants
- A pacemaker
- Metal fragments in your eye
- Implanted electronic devices
Preparation for an MRI:
- Eat normally
- Take any medications prescribed by your doctor unless otherwise directed.
- Wear loose clothing without zippers or metallic parts (elastic waistbands are suggested).
- Bring your iPod, iPhone or CD for your listening pleasure.
- Bring your physician's order, insurance cards, referral forms and any previous MRI, CT, or X-Ray films or CD’s.